Lofts Chemin Vert

Apartment
62 Rue du Chemin Vert - 75011 Paris - France Show map

59 photos

PROS

  • 4 minutes from the metro
  • Good location
  • Lots of shops and restaurants in the neighborhood
  • Access for disabled person
  • Terrace
  • Airport shuttle

CONS

  • No private parking

Rooms and rates

Enter dates to see rates

Availability calendar

June 2021
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
€ 275*
14
€ 275*
15
€ 275*
16
€ 275*
17
€ 275*
18
€ 275*
19
€ 275*
20
€ 275*
21
€ 275*
22
€ 275*
23
€ 275*
24
€ 275*
25
€ 275*
26
€ 275*
27
€ 275*
28
€ 275*
29
€ 300*
30
€ 325*

July 2021
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
€ 350*
2
€ 350*
3
€ 350*
4
€ 350*
5
€ 350*
6
€ 350*
7
€ 350*
8
€ 350*
9
€ 350*
10
€ 350*
11
€ 350*
12
€ 350*
13
€ 350*
14
€ 350*
15
€ 350*
16
€ 350*
17
€ 350*
18
€ 350*
19
€ 350*
20
€ 350*
21
€ 350*
22
€ 500*
23
€ 500*
24
€ 500*
25
€ 500*
26
€ 500*
27
€ 525*
28
€ 350*
29
€ 350*
30
€ 350*
31
€ 350*

August 2021
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
€ 400*
2
€ 400*
3
€ 500*
4
€ 500*
5
€ 500*
6
€ 500*
7
€ 500*
8
€ 350*
9
€ 350*
10
€ 350*
11
€ 350*
12
€ 350*
13
€ 350*
14
€ 350*
15
€ 350*
16
€ 350*
17
€ 350*
18
€ 350*
19
€ 350*
20
€ 350*
21
€ 350*
22
€ 350*
23
€ 350*
24
€ 350*
25
€ 350*
26
€ 350*
27
€ 350*
28
€ 350*
29
€ 350*
30
€ 367*
31
€ 383*

September 2021
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
€ 400*
2
€ 400*
3
€ 400*
4
€ 400*
5
€ 400*
6
€ 400*
7
€ 400*
8
€ 400*
9
€ 400*
10
€ 400*
11
€ 400*
12
€ 400*
13
€ 400*
14
€ 400*
15
€ 400*
16
€ 400*
17
€ 400*
18
€ 400*
19
€ 400*
20
€ 400*
21
€ 400*
22
€ 400*
23
€ 400*
24
€ 400*
25
€ 400*
26
€ 400*
27
€ 400*
28
€ 400*
29
€ 400*
30
€ 400*

October 2021
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
€ 400*
2
€ 400*
3
€ 400*
4
€ 400*
5
€ 400*
6
€ 400*
7
€ 400*
8
€ 400*
9
€ 400*
10
€ 400*
11
€ 400*
12
€ 400*
13
€ 400*
14
€ 400*
15
€ 400*
16
€ 400*
17
€ 400*
18
€ 400*
19
€ 400*
20
€ 400*
21
€ 400*
22
€ 400*
23
€ 400*
24
€ 400*
25
€ 400*
26
€ 400*
27
€ 400*
28
€ 400*
29
€ 400*
30
€ 400*
31
€ 400*

November 2021
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
€ 400*
2
€ 400*
3
€ 400*
4
€ 400*
5
€ 400*
6
€ 400*
7
€ 400*
8
€ 400*
9
€ 400*
10
€ 600*
11
€ 600*
12
€ 600*
13
€ 600*
14
€ 600*
15
€ 400*
16
€ 400*
17
€ 400*
18
€ 400*
19
€ 400*
20
€ 400*
21
€ 400*
22
€ 400*
23
€ 400*
24
€ 400*
25
€ 400*
26
€ 463*
27
€ 463*
28
€ 463*
29
€ 463*
30
€ 463*


Rate per night for the cheapest room available

Available

Not Available

*Package of minimum 2 nights or more


Rate per night for the cheapest room available

Available

Amenities

Important information

This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that the total amount of the stay will be charged on your credit card. It will be completely refunded if you cancel the reservation within 42 days. Please note that a deposit of 30% of the total booking is required upon booking. The remaining 70% balance will be debited 30 days prior to arrival. License number: 7511100813196

Internet : WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.

Parking : No parking available.

Pets : Pets are not allowed.

Children and Extra Bed Policy : All children are welcome. One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. The maximum number of total guests in a room is 12. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.

Hotel Amenities and Services

Services

Services

  • Internet services
  • WiFi
  • Free WiFi

Réception

  • Invoice provided

Divers

  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Family rooms
  • Non-smoking throughout
  • Air conditioning

Sécurité

  • Smoke alarms
  • CCTV in common areas
  • CCTV outside property
  • Fire extinguishers

Équipements de sécurité

  • First aid kit available

Location

Area Attractions

Public transport nearby

Saint-Ambroise (250 m)
Voltaire (330 m)
Richard-Lenoir (330 m)
Bréguet - Sabin (530 m)
Rue Saint-Maur (580 m)
Chemin Vert (650 m)
Parmentier (670 m)
Information about public transport in Paris

Nearest hotels


Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.



Get your ebook 8 tips to find a hotel room with an unbeatable quality price Get our best tips to find THE best hotel room for your stay and avoid any unexpected bad surprise to allow you to have a great stay for a decent price




Your email address will be safe and not be transmitted to any third party
Close map X