- Wheelchairs are available at the reception area. Free assistance is available at the station to help you board the train. Especially reserved parking spots are set aside to make it easier to access to the train station.
- Call boxes on selected platforms allow you to request assistance.
- In all main railway stations there are electric carts and special ticket offices for people in wheelchairs and the hard-of-hearing.
In the train :
- TGV and Corail trains have special wheelchair slots located in the 1st class compartment accessible to those holding 2nd class tickets. Upon request, a special "transfer" seat is available to enable you moving about within the train.
- On the "Eurostar" and "Thalys" TGV trains special discounts are offered for accompanying adults.
At the airport :
All airports are equipped to receive physically challenged passengers. In the airports of Paris, ask for the « l'AeroGuide » for disabled travellers. It provides information about the airport and its accessibility, recommended itineraries, time required, distances to cover, possible obstacles and a listings of the special services available.
In taxis :
Some automobiles have specially equipped interiors for the handicapped. In Paris, please call: